Help with RFE on I-485

收到USCIS的email notification to request for evidence or additional information for my hu*****and's I485. Email中沒有表明是要什麽.大家幫看看可能是什麽嗎? 我們的情況是:

1) Our I-485s were submitted in last year as EB-2, I am the primary applicant. And our cases are still pending because the Name Check on me is not clear yet (my hu*****and's is clear already but he has to wait until mine to be approved)

2) We renewed our APs this May but my hu*****and had to leave the US before the AP was approved. We did go to infopass and send a request to TSC as well for expedite processing for his AP but neither helps at all, and finally both of our APs got approved in June(as regular processing) after my hu*****and left.

3) My hu*****and is still outside of US now (working overseas), and I am in the US.

Could 2) and 3) cause his I-485 to be denied? Is it better that we ask the USCIS to transfer this case for Consular Processing? What processes do we need to take in order to do the transfer? I guess for the pending I-485s, a Visa Number has been assigned to each of it, if his case is transferred to CP, can he still keep the visa number? Or does he need to apply for a visa number first through the NVC? I am a little bit worried about that because we don't know when the VB will be available for the next few months or even years.

Thanks in advance.

所有跟帖: 

自己頂一下,白兔姐姐,有何高見啊? -JJBean- 給 JJBean 發送悄悄話 JJBean 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/24/2007 postreply 20:04:09

回複:Help with RFE on I-485 -xiaobaitu- 給 xiaobaitu 發送悄悄話 xiaobaitu 的博客首頁 (213 bytes) () 07/24/2007 postreply 22:52:24

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!