看來好像efile 140, 然後寄140其他材料和485是不行的。

看這裏:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/Guide9.pdf , in page 3, it's said:

I-140 and Concurrent E-Filing

Concurrently E-Filing is a term that describes an E-Filing system functionality. By concurrent E-Filing, certain form types can be electronically submitted at the same under specific circumstances (e.g., I-129s and I-907s). Concurrently E-Filing is NOT synonymous with policies like USCIS’ Concurrent Filing program, which refers to petitioner submitting Form I-485, Application for Adjustment of Status concurrently with the I-140 and other forms like:
• Form I-131, Application for Travel Document;
• Form I-212, Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal;
• Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization; or
• Form I-824, Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition.

No forms are available for concurrent E-Filing with the I-140.

Paper-based applications associated with an E-Filing application are treated as separate applications, because they are received and data entered into USCIS’ case management
system at different times. If there are paperbased applications you wish to concurrently E-File with an E-Filing application, E-Filing may NOT be the best filing method, and while you are NOT required to do so, you may want to consider mailing all your forms and fees in paper.

看來好像efile 140, 然後寄140其他材料和485是不行的。

所有跟帖: 

我也注意到了。 -nnbb- 給 nnbb 發送悄悄話 (192 bytes) () 07/20/2007 postreply 05:26:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!