回複:A reference letter question about EB1-OR employment-based app

來源: St-Paul1 2007-07-15 16:34:01 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1081 bytes)
A story from my personal experience about reference letters

My 1-140 got approved a few months ago after RFE. In my initial submission, I ted 10 reference letters (5 independence and 5 none -independence). The RFE letter from the IO stated that I need to 1-2 more letters from independent sources(persons that I have never worked for or stayed with) showing that my previous contributions are outstanding and can justify my application. In the letter the IO also emphasized that "Attestations from current and prior supervisors tend also to support a conclusion that the national interest would NOT be adversely affected if a employer were to request permanent employment certification from the Department of Labor, and to file a immigrant petition to what would then be the alien beneficiary/petitioner’s behalf". From here I understood that the letters from my current and prior supervisors did not help me at all! My application got approved 3 days after they received my RFE.
My experience told me that letters from bosses are not helpful in such applications.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”