有感於”有感於7月14日遊行的相關貼子及回複”

來源: doshexh 2007-07-11 17:39:33 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2708 bytes)
I understand your frustration. After reading your article, I have several concerns.

Let’s read this again “舉個牌子說出自己的意願. 我們是美國所需要的技術人才理當盡快得到綠卡從而在這裏更好的工作和生活. 我們是合法納稅人理當受到公平對待. 我們依靠自己的雙手和頭腦為自己和社會創造財富理當得到與別人相同的回報. 我會告訴街上遇到的行人, 我們所受到的待遇是不對的.”

If every 所需要的技術人才理當盡快得到綠卡, then there will no need for visa number, because not just you are 所需要的技術人才, but also thousands others. But the root problem is visa number. I guess that is what you need protest.

Your assumption sounds like because you cannot file I-485 this time, than you can no longer get Green Card, which is not true. Much more people waited longer than you do. They got it. I believe this is not the your last chance too, and hope the chance coming back soon.

You confused 納稅 and 綠卡. According to what you said, because you納稅, you 理當盡快得到綠卡. Any logical problem? You said your friends 經常加班, that does not make them legible to get 綠卡 faster. They get extra pay, they need to pay tax. Even those who are not 加班, they should have their turn.

The reason someone 針鋒相對地反駁了發貼人發動遊行的觀點 is because your motivation cannot reflect the Chinese as a whole. The motivation does not touch the root cause, but like “get my money back”, “let me file no matter what consequence will be”, narrow and personal.

I also follow Immigration Voice movement which also promotes the protest. I appreciate that the organizers who specifically state out to protest the root cause, unlike the most promoters in this forum, just personal.

One other thing I am aware is that it seems these July filers are only interested in “Good News” or the rumor they like to listen, or they wish to happen, but ignore the truth and reality. To these reality, they use any dirty words they can to attack person not to thing, while don’t give any point. Therefore, they lose ground.Just sad about that.

When you blame 壇子中大多數人對發生在別人甚至自己身上不公平對待的冷漠, I don’t see this way. Most people concern. They want change. They want to have a root change, not just touch the surface. Not supporting your way does not mean 冷漠. That is why they participate.

I hope you will have right target and right motivation, jump out from “理當盡快得到綠卡” “理當在這裏更好的工作和生活”, and “理當得到與別人相同的回報” such personal and narrow motivation only, even sounds like begging.

I wish you all the best this weekend. I, as well as most people in this forum, will be on your side when you have right motivation.

所有跟帖: 

如果遊行主題為依140提交時間且批準而省批485,你同意嗎 -noname100- 給 noname100 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 17:54:54

回複:如果遊行主題為依140提交時間且批準而省批485,你同意嗎 -doshexh- 給 doshexh 發送悄悄話 (242 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 18:00:43

那好現在不遊行,等10月排期再遊,針對加快移民改革! -Noname100- 給 Noname100 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 18:03:58

回複:we have to protest the root cause, now -doshexh- 給 doshexh 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 18:10:32

you can do it by yourself, good luck! -Noname100- 給 Noname100 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 18:19:40

回複:I definitely need your support too. -doshexh- 給 doshexh 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 18:22:47

thanks 4 yr entertaining Chinglish;-] -ModelWife- 給 ModelWife 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 18:33:26

Then what's your point? Brainless? -doshexh- 給 doshexh 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 18:36:31

Your english is pretty good! -meanbean- 給 meanbean 發送悄悄話 meanbean 的博客首頁 (11 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 19:40:06

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”