EAD--終於拿到了( 等了6.5個月), 謝謝白兔女俠 :-)

來源: 等雞肋 2007-07-11 11:16:22 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1352 bytes)
My I765 application was ted on Jan 18th ,

After waited for 90 days, still no response.

Then I called the USCIS customers service center in April. After waited for 45 days, no response

Then I booked info pass in May in local office. She said she would send an email to CSC to ask why immediately. She also said if we didn’t hear anything back, we should call customers service center… I waited for three weeks, no response

I contacted my congressman and they sent a formal inquiry for me

I also sent a letter to CSC director in May and was asked to contact USCIS customers service center

Then last week, I called the USCIS customers service center again. They told me that they could just place an inquiry, if I didn’t hear anything, I should book info pass to see officer at the local office….
I felt I was entering a dead circle---Customer service center asked me to go info pass---when I saw officer at the local office, they asked me to call Customer service center----…………….

One more info pass with local office, no positive answer
Then I sent second letter to CSC director two weeks ago
Also I contact my senator and they sent a formal inquiry for me( I planned to send compliant letter to DHS ombudsman if no response in 3 weeks)
7/10 my case was approved

所有跟帖: 

extremely unusual, what kind of EAD? -Suggest!!- 給 Suggest!! 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 11:44:17

這個EAD不尋常!一般2個月至2個半月都下來了 -huqic- 給 huqic 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 12:00:18

Which Service Center? 回複:EAD--終於拿到了( 等了6.5個月), 謝謝白兔女俠 :-) -Goodlucks- 給 Goodlucks 發送悄悄話 (127 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 12:55:55

回複:my husband is on EB1, 485 pending for name check for 2.5 year -等雞肋- 給 等雞肋 發送悄悄話 (78 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 20:10:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”