回複:請教Xiaobaitu,射線,各位大俠: TN and CP

1) According to her school, TN holder can not adjust status within the states. Is this true? Can TN holder uses AOS directly? Or he/she must change to other status, like H4, before he/she can use AOS?
--TN不能有移民趨向,485後至少不能renew. 轉換身份後file 485是可以的。

2) The school says, we must make decision when we 140 application. Once we choose CP, when 140 is approved, the file will be transferred to US consulate in Montreal and be processed there. From what we have read, 485 is no longer involved in our case. After the 140 is approved, if the visa bulletin says EB1 is current at that time, we will be arranged for an interview in Montreal. Is our understanding correct?
--對

3) If unfortunately my wife's 140 takes longer than expected, and my TN gets close to expire and needs to be renewed, does this pending 140 hurt my TN renewal?
--她的140你不會影響你的TN。

4) I am wondering under current situation, which is a better option for us, CP or AOS?
--CP可能好一點

5) It seems the CP cases for Canadians are handled in Montreal. Does anyone have such experience? School says it will only take a week or a bit more, and we will do medical exam and get police clearance in Canada. Is this true? If yes, is it easy to book for medical exam and obtain the police certificate before our interview trip?
--?

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!