回複:(ZT) I think this is Garlic5, her another ID is cucumner ,

來源: 5518jq 2007-07-11 08:45:19 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4175 bytes)
I think this is Garlic5, her another ID is cucumner

來源: huhhww 於 07-07-11 07:39:46 [檔案] [博客] [舊帖] [轉至博客] [給我悄悄話]

(ZT)
talk about my marriage

來源: baobao_ma 於 06-06-29 12:34:10 [檔案] [博客] [舊帖] [轉至博客] [給我悄悄話]

I want to talk about my reason. My parents are very poor in china, they are farmers and I have 7 brothers and sisters, all of them are farmers. When I studied in college, I had to work in summer break and winter break to make money to pay my food and book. I went home for chinese new year, my dad only gave me YMB30.00 to pay my train ticket, sometime he has to go to neighbors to collect the 30.00.

I had one boyfriend in the college, after he graduated and started to work, he broke up with me and married a rich girl from the city. He told my friend that he broke up with me because my family is too poor. after he got married, he still went to my company to look for me, he wants me to be his mistress. I said:" you already got married, do not come to see me any more." he said " we have been dating for long time, I still miss you."

After we broke up, I could not work for long time, my boss did not complain. at that time, I wanted to leave this china, so I could forget this. I passed TOEFL and GRE, I could only afford to apply one college, they admitted me. One of my family's relative(from taiwan to USA) gave me sponsorship, I came to here study. I borrowed $5000.00 from china, I have to pay 20% interest each year.

After I came here to study, one chinese student always helped to go shopping, or give me ride to school. we talked to each other on the phone everyday, and I fell in love with him. I was so happy
and I thought I found a right guy. He likes me a lot too. It is just like somethine we did not talk out that we love each other. After one year, I used out of all my money, and even I worked very hard
as a waitress, I still can not pay my school, I have to quit school. I asked his help, at that time, he has very good financial aid, but he said:" I have nothing with you, we are just friend, we are nothing together."

after I quit school and work two years, I went back to school again, then graduated and found a job. the chinese guy started to call me again, he already got married and he had one boy. I told him
he already got married, do not call me like that. he said" I miss you, it is not easy for me to misss someone."

I met a caucasion guy at a work conference with other company. we became friends and late we dated.
but at that time he was dating other girl too. I want to commit. but he said that he is not ready. he still dated other girls. I was upset and broke up with him. My landlord told me that among the guys that I dated, he is the best guy, so even if I broke up with him, I should still keep friendship with him. So I dated other guy, but I kept friendship with this caucasion guy.

One day I was laid off, I lost my visa, Only I marry some citizen or go back to school so I can keep
my visa. My landlord found one guy that if I paid him thirty thousand dollars, he gave me a fake marriage and help me to get visa. I talked to the caucasion guy, asked him to marry me and help me get greencard, otherwise I have to make a fake marriage. The caucasion guy was surprised:" don't have a fake marriage, you will destroy your life."

He talked to his parents, after one week, his parents agree to let us to get married. at that time, his father asked him:" if not for her visa, will you marry her?" he said:" no." but at last he married me, his family arranged a very fancy wedding.

After we got marrid, his other girlfriend still call him. he told them:" I got married, and my wife is pregnant, we start to have family now."

Now we had two daughters and we live in a one million dollars house, I am a happy wife. My hu*****and said that the marriage worked out.

I do not think that I am a bad chinese girl, I think the chinese guy had a hard time before, and when they date, they care about the girl's financial very much.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:(ZT) I think this is Garlic5, her another ID is cucumner -gc2020- 給 gc2020 發送悄悄話 (146 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 09:34:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”