回複:(ZT) I explain some questions By Garlic5

來源: 5518jq 2007-07-11 07:33:39 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2273 bytes)
ZT

I explain some questions By Garlic5

First: I did not ask my in law to buy a house for me, I only teased with my hu*****and to borrow money from my in laws, I only complained to my mother in law that my hu*****and was not willing to get loan to buy a house, he did not want to live under pressure. It is my in law offered to help to buy a house. my mother in law said that after she was pregnant, she wanted a house too, she understood my feeling. She said that after she had baby, her auntie gave her money to buy nice car, that really help her a lot. My mother in law want to do same thing to us.

Second: It was not surprise that parents buy house for their kids. One of my mother in law's friend's daughter got married, only the wedding cost over 200k,that family is super rich, their house is over $12M. One of my brother in law's grew up together friend has been married a few couple years and no baby. His mother complained that why did not have a baby, he said that he has no house. His mother asked him:"if I buy a house for you, will you have a baby? Your brother is not around, I will give him same amount of stock to make even. One of my hu*****and's friend just had a baby, his parents bought a house for them. So it is not strange that parents buy a house for kid in my hu*****and's friends.

third: When I marry my hu*****and, my hu*****and lived in one apartment, he did not show that he is rich or not, he drove an old car. My hu*****and asked me that what is the condition to get married, what do I want? I said that I want a diamond ring. My hu*****and said that I go to find the ring, he then will pay it, the limit is $25k. I teased him that should be three months salary. My hu*****and said that three months salary is too high, $25k can get a OK ring. At last I did not buy the ring, I did not spend so much money on
a ring. That is why my mother in law give me $20k for my honeymoon, she afraid I did not go to honeymoon because of money.

fourth: I think my hu*****and is very handsome, a lot people here have met my hu*****and, and I have posted my hu*****and's pic.

for all, I just want to prove that marriage for greencard or marriage with a white guy is not that miserable, as a lot people thought. that is what I want to prove
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”