我媽媽簽證時所出示的材料

來源: julialin 2004-04-15 16:22:19 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2741 bytes)
My mom received the B2 visa in Beijing at 4:00 p.m. on April, 13.

I sent the below materials to my mom. It includes an invitation letter and a letter to the American Embassy. The letter to the American Embassy includes the materials for my mom to get approved for a visa. However, I was amazed that my bank statement covered only January 2004, but my mom was still able to get approved. My mom had come to America in 1996 and lived for only two months before going back to China. On the day that she entered the Embassy, I fasted and prayed, and I'm grateful to God that she was able to get approved.

My mom's materials include the following:

1. Relationship between daughter and mother booklet
2. Statement of her retirement
3. Her 戶口本
4. A photo of the family members
5. Her payroll for two months
6. Statement of the ownership of property

Because my dad had already passed away many years ago, I have only a little brother who is in China and is not yet married. My mom doesn't have a strong relationship with China. However, I reminded her that she MUST be honest to the ambassador and she must be VERY confident that she will be approved. Being honest and confident is the first requirement in getting approved.

邀請信(附一)
03-12-2004

媽媽:

您好!

我們很想念你!雖然1996年您曾來過美國,但畢竟很多年了。現在我們的生活穩定,經濟狀況不錯。因此,我們想再次邀請媽媽來美國探親兩個月。屆時,我們會帶您去看舊金山的金門大橋、聖地牙哥的卡爾斯巴花田等地,領略這邊風景的美麗。您在美國期間,所有經濟上的費用,包括往返機票,全部由我們負擔。媽媽,希望您能早日獲得簽證,我們能夠孝敬您,讓您在這裏開開心心的住兩個月!

致,禮!

女兒,XXX

附二(給使館的信)

The Embassy of USA,

Beijing, China

Dear Sir or Madam:

We have invited our parent, Rui Chen from Hubei, to visit us in Fremont, California. I respectfully request your consideration to issue visitor visas for her.

The following documents are enclosed to support our parent’s request to travel to the United States.

1.Invitational letter

2.I-134 Affidavit of support

3.Verification of Employment of XXX

4.1040 Tax Return of 2003

5.Original payroll documents of XXX from 12/30/2003 – 2/27/2004

6.Original bank statements

7.Copy of XXX’s Passport and Permanent Resident Card

Thank you for your consideration of her visa application.

Sincerely,

XXX

所有跟帖: 

thanks. one question I have is -daxue- 給 daxue 發送悄悄話 (401 bytes) () 04/16/2004 postreply 10:06:54

回複:thanks. one question I have is -julialin- 給 julialin 發送悄悄話 (88 bytes) () 04/16/2004 postreply 14:20:59

我媽媽簽證時回答的問題如下: -julialin- 給 julialin 發送悄悄話 (120 bytes) () 04/16/2004 postreply 14:26:45

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”