Another one - 回複:Just sent letters to US senators from our state

Dear xxx:

My name is xxx, currently working in a Veterans Hospital, as a research scientist, located in xxx.

I am writing to you with strong concerns on my application to register permanent residence, which was recently sub-mitted to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), as a direct result of the releasing of Visa Bulletin by Department of State (DOS) in June.

According to DOS' announcement in June, I am eligible to sub-mit the application in month of July. While I was shocking to learn on 2nd of July, the first business day of the month, that DOS “update”s its announcement which results in my application to be rejected by USCIS.

Being a foreigner here for almost xxx years, I am a law-abiding individual, as well as a tax-payer. However, my temporary working visa prevents me from receiving any grants of National Institutes of Health (NIH). Thinking this would a good chance to change, I focused on my application preparation in past weeks. I really did not expect to hear such information.

Although I felt something was not right somewhere, I may be in incapable of finding whether or not those agencies of the United States completely complied with relevant laws and regulations, may I please request you to take a look into this, with full respects?

I appreciate your assistance in the matter. You are assured to have continuous supports from my family, including “Trashy” who is a 3-year old kitten, regardless the outcome of your investigation.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

所有跟帖: 

不夠鏗鏘有力 -萬年綠- 給 萬年綠 發送悄悄話 (28 bytes) () 07/06/2007 postreply 16:11:36

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!