回複:有哪個熱心人能幫忙回答一下嗎?多謝了!!!

來源: d_outside 2007-07-06 15:19:18 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1306 bytes)
>1) My I-485 (EB1) has been delayed (case received by TSC), what is the correct mailing address I should use to send a request for speeding up the process?

Use the same address from your receipt if I-485

>2) Did anyone write to the National Name Check Program (NNCP) of FBI and get a response? NNCP website says sending letters to them will only further tie up vital resources and will not contribute to the speeding up a name check. Is it true? Any comments?

Useless, will be trashed.

>3)How to get a chance to speak to a real person by calling customer service at 800-375-5283 ? The automated services over phone seemed not useful to me at all because the info I got was just as the same as the status online.

Try to ask talk to their supervisor first, and try if they could let you talk to an Immigration officer in the service center. Chance is <1%.

>4)Any suggestions about dealing with a delayed 485 ?

If the delay is due to FBI, and the delay is not "reasonable", write to first lady, congress man and senate. First lady might help if it is "unreasonable". Other than that, the only option is the "Writ nature of mandamus", if you can convince judge.

Sorry, no real easy solution, but many (tens of thousands) in the same boat.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you d_outside!!! -BP789- 給 BP789 發送悄悄話 (71 bytes) () 07/06/2007 postreply 15:29:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”