粗略改了改

來源: 隨風而去 2007-07-06 00:59:20 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3742 bytes)
本人水平有限, 僅能改改明顯的文法問題, 至於內容未敢妄動. 人個建議仍以增加綠卡式名額, 限製NC(背景調查)時間, 提搞USCIS工作效率為主題, 可能效果更佳. 前麵有人寫過模板, 可以參考一下, 感覺比這個好一些, 但仍偏於個案. 建議以個案帶出整個移民處理的不及時及不公正來表達我們的訴求.

原文以[]標出, 改動後的均為大寫表示, 或有不當之處, 還請大師指正, 以求共同提高!

Dear Senator Barbara Boxer,

I am writing this letter to complain the rejection of my permanent residence (Green Card) application by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). (此處不妥, 人家還沒退呢!)

According to the visa monthly bulletin published by THE Department of State on June 12, 2007, I am qualified to FILE my I-485 application (from) IN July 2007. [After three weeks hard works, I collected all required certified documents including employer sponsorship, and medical examination and sent it to USCIS office on the first working day of July (July 2, 2007)] I spent about 3 weeks on gathering all required documents including employer sponsorship and medical examination, and sending them to USCIS on July 2nd, 2007. But just on that day, USCIS suddenly announceD that all Green Card applications (ted) TRUNED IN in July [will] WOULD be rejected. I am very disappointed by the news and wondering how a government agency of such a great country, which is based on faith and law, would treat people like this.

Like many of hundreds of thousands applicants [in July 2], I [first] got my Master [of Science] DEGREE in Computer Science from THE University of Houston in 2002. [Then] I [began to work] HAVE BEEN WORKING as a software engineer in high-tech companies [using] UNDER a temporary worker visa H-1B [till today] SINCE THEN.

To stabilize [my and] my family’s life in US, I started to apply FOR Green Card [from] IN 2006. But soon I found that the path to permanent residence for [the] people like me is too hard. According TO the Visa Bulletin before June, 2007, I [have to] AM SUPPOSED TO wait till 2011 to [be able to] FILE my I-485 application. That means that my family [can’t] CANNOT work and I have to work [at] IN the same position for the same company for the next four or five years. I could not accept a promotion or an offer from [another company] other companies; otherwise, I will [lost] LOSE my qualification and have to start a new Green Card application. This is becoming a ridiculous requirement ESPECIALLY in [the] high dynamic fields like Company Science (你想說什麽?). Because the average life span for A typical high-tech compan[ies]Y in Computer Science is just about 3-5 years.

The Visa Bulletin of June 12, 2007 brought a [lot of] BIG hope to [me and] my family. To FILE [my] THE application in time, I used FedEx to get our birth certificates, I EVEN took SEVERAL days off to [do] HAVE medical exams and spent many nights [to fill] ON FILLING the [applications] APPLICATION FORMS. I dreamed that we could [have] OBTAIN OUR work permits in a few months so that I could start my own high-tech company (你不許要綠卡或EAD來開公司, 重寫) and MY wife [is] WILL BE authorized to work soon. But [at] ON July 2, 2007, THE USCIS announcement crashed all our dreams. We [always follow] HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING the [rules] LAWS and [have] never been illegal a single day in this country. We followED the GREEN CARD APPLICATION rules AND INSTRUCTIONS, and [ted my] TURNED IN THE applications in time and why WILL our applications [are] BE rejected in such a manner.

Dear Senator Barbara Boxer, I believe you are the senator who[’s] WOULD like to help us on this issue. Please treat [our] US - legal immigrants legally!

Thank you very much!

Sincerely yours[.],

Your name

所有跟帖: 

Thank you for corrections! -han123- 給 han123 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2007 postreply 08:01:52

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”