回複:自私,但不能損他人,不能笑人無,恨人有

來源: china_usa 2007-07-05 21:49:35 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1575 bytes)
You are really funny!
Please look at all my previous posts carefully then draw you conclusion again.

Generally speaking, I agree with you on this point:
自私,但不能損他人

However, this depends on different situations. For instance, take the revised July VB as an example, clearly there are three different major groups:
(1)485ers in July
(2)The pending 485ers and future 485ers after July (I belongs this group).
and
(3)There is another group (GC holders).

Let's talk about the first two groups at first.

Clearly, in my opinion, their interests are opposite on this issue. How can you achieve the goal"自私,但不能損他人". Suppose you belong to the first group, if you want to be selfless, why not join the second group and support USCIS to reject all applications received in July. Similary, if you are belong to the second group, if you want to be selfless, why not support the first group for their protest. I bet someone can do that, however, most people cannot do that. Keep in mind, when you give your requirements on others, you should think about it in the same way assuming you are the others.

Then lets talk about the third group. If anybody belongs to this group and he is laughing at the first two groups, then this 自私,但不能損他人 applies to him/her perfectly, since his/her interess does not conflict with theirs.

One more words, I always support those 485ers in July to fight for their money or other compensations, but I definitely support USCIS to return all 485 applications received in July.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”