回複:常回家看看-請大家都不要人身攻擊

來源: GCrequest 2007-07-04 13:51:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1057 bytes)
Points well taken. I do realize that I said something overboard to some people and truly regret that. Nevertheless I don't want to see all of fellow immigrants think ourselves are subclass in this country. Sometimes you need to stand up and let people heard your voice and concerns. Complaining in this forum in Chinese is not going to do us any good. Fortunately there are people writing to congress, writing to first lady, even filiing lawsuit against government to accelerate the GC process. What I want to see more is people who already got GC, but still care for this cause for the whole community. We not only need immigration lawyers to answer questions of how to file 485, but also ones in other discipline who can fight for our justice.

Many will say this is asking for too much for an immigrant in first generation. But how we act in this society directly influence our next generation's attitude toward this country. Today is July 4th, I hope everyone also think about why we are standing on this land.

And last, enjoy the 4th!

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:常回家看看-請大家都不要人身攻擊 -*歐陽春*- 給 *歐陽春* 發送悄悄話 (33 bytes) () 07/04/2007 postreply 14:08:39

I don't take your words personally, so don't worry about what yo -vanchael- 給 vanchael 發送悄悄話 vanchael 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2007 postreply 20:01:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”