I have this one - originated by another web-friend

來源: lillyflower 2007-07-03 09:24:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1808 bytes)
I made minor changes only.
======================
Dear Mr. Senator,

My name is xxxxx, and I’m a xxxxx with xxxxx in xxxx, xx.
I am sending this letter in strong protest of the outrageous bait-and-switch melodrama that the State Department and the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) have put on recently. Specifically, on June 13, 2007, the State Department announced that people seeking permanent residence based on employment would be allowed to proceed to file their applications starting on July 2.

As a result, I took immediate action, spending huge amount of time and money preparing all the required documents, including lengthy and expensive medical exams. On the very morning of July 2, however, when I’m almost get all the required documents ready to file the application for permanent residence, USCIS announced that they just changed their mind and decided to reject all applications. This is such a unbelievable hoax, and it’s particularly shocking when you realize that such nonsensical and willy-nilly decisions came from the State Department!

Originated from China, I got my graduate education in this great country and was fortunate enough to get a job upon graduation. As a law-abiding individual, I have been waiting patiently in line for years to file my application for permanent residence. Yet what I’ve just seen and experienced is more than disappointing not only to me, but to thousands of legal immigrants who have made tremendous contribution toward the prosperity of this country .

That is why I would like to take the liberty of writing to you about my outrage. I sincerely hope that you can take some precious time looking into this, and also at the current flawed immigration system.

Best regards,
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”