Here's another important piece of info..

來源: causley 2007-06-30 18:55:13 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1246 bytes)
Here's another important piece of info..that my lawyer mentioned to me..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihird
What USCIS did to the other worker category in June was clearly a violation of Federal regulation (8 CFR Section 245.1(g)) - however since the numbers were insignificant, the violation went unnoticed.

It goes without saying that AILA will file a federal law suit seeking immediate interim relief, if the USCIS does this again...

The repercussions of such a law suit will be worse for the USCIS and very good for the filers. If the judge grants interim relief, that will mean USCIS cannot close the doors until the law suit is settled...USCIS is probably already aware of this possible repercussion and will most certainly avoid this lawsuit situation...

There are an estimated 250,000 (primary) filers expected to take advantage of the July visa bulletin...a number that is hard to go unnoticed...

AILA has already sent a legal memo to the USCIS, not to violate Federal regulation (8 CFR Section 245.1(g)), he is pretty confident, USCIS will continue to accept I-485s at least until the end of July...
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”