回複:Again: 國務院有可能在下周1or 2 修改7月份移民排期,移民局自7/2起暫停I-140加急處理

來源: maomaoyu22 2007-06-30 05:52:27 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1256 bytes)
Right:

In a press release issued today, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has announced that it will impose a temporary suspension of premium processing services for all Form I-140 immigrant worker petitions from July 2, 2007 to August 1, 2007. Premium services are being suspended because USCIS expects a surge of I-140 filings beginning on July 2, when immigrant visa priority dates become current for nearly all employment-based categories. The agency anticipates that, due to the high volume of filings, it will be unable to meet the 15-day processing goal of the service.
During the 30-day period, USCIS plans to review its decision to halt premium processing of I-140s, and could extend the suspension beyond August 1 if, due to its workload, the agency remains unable to guarantee 15-day processing. Note that premium processing services are currently suspended for I-140 petitions for which a labor certification substitution is being requested, pursuant to a new Department of Labor (DOL) regulation that prohibits substitution of labor certification beneficiaries beginning July 16, 2007.

Also, retrogression during July too. And All I485 will not be current again and will go back to even earlier date.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”