485 +140 filed : Dec 2002 ( VSC)
140 AD: Feb 2003
Case transferred to TSC- Feb 27,2007
485 Card Ordered: June 27, 2007
FPs many, last FP Code 3- May 4, 2007
LUD- May 4 and May7,2007

Case History:

Contact #1: IO on the fone- Background check pending
Contact #2: IO at Infopass- Walkin – very irritated IO- All clear. Case good to go.
Contact #3: IO on fone- In Adjudication area
Contact #4: IO at Infopass- same officer that I met during Contact #2!!!- All clear.
Contact #5: IO on fone- Assigned to officer.
Contact #6: IO on fone ( TODAY, 313PM , June 27,2007)- Background check pending. Sorry cannot initiate a Service Inquiry.
NOTE: I initiated a service inquiry ( minutes) before I got transferred to this officer!!!

This IO also stated that National Service Center and TSC system is the most current and Infopass data provided is old and untrue!!!

(WATCH THE CLOCK TIME BELOW)

Today, 328PM- Out of frustration I print a infopass appointment for July 11.

At 333PM- Two emails (wife and self)- Card ordered.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagine ...my normal big eyes became even bigger.

Conclusion:

- I think Infopass folks are able to provide reliable information
- Not all NSC transferred IOs have the capability to interpret what they are seeing on their computer
- The question still remains- who do I believe. Unfortunately, no logic, no rules, nothing applies. You will get approved when you have to !!!

My future plans:

- Have drawn a business plan for Homeland Security. My business will build fence for America. Hey, I too will milk this billion dollar program. As a pilot program I built a fence in my backyard. It looks pretty darn good.
- Secondly, I will also start pitching for windows based simple system for case status update. Also, when one can call and find about your case details, why not publish it on the internet. Enter your case number and find out what’s done and what’s not. By doing this USCIS can get rid of 1-800 – center , save lot of money and ACTUALLY hire new IOs ( train them) and get new 485 applications processed timely.

Best for all who are in the Q.

masala dosa

所有跟帖: 

回複:From Indian brother: This Is Bullshit- Who Do You Believe -lucky101- 給 lucky101 發送悄悄話 (62 bytes) () 06/27/2007 postreply 21:04:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!