回複:Urgent-please give me advise!-EB1b I140 RFE,Tnx!!

來源: SureUcan 2007-06-21 15:48:32 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1378 bytes)
I just got RFE for EB1b 140:
1) Evidence that your awards constitute major awards in the field.
I have sent the reference letters from the meeting organizer/professors. Is a letter from the organization (eg ASPET) itself to comment on the award helpful? What else can be done?

**Probably this meeting award does not count.**

2) More documentation regarding your work as a peer reviewer.
For one journal, I had an invitation letter from the editor for being a review—clear evidence. For the other journal, I reviewed the article for my advisor. She wrote a letter confirming that I reviewed the manu. I don’t think I can get a letter from the editor of the journal (Biochemistry). What should I do? I thought being a reviewer for one journal should be sufficient, right?

** No. If you have been invited once, it could be a problem.
3) Evidence that your published materials establish you as internationally recognized in the field.
I have ted the reference letters from the professors who invited me to gave a presentation. Should I just get more international ref letters (I only had one from Japan; others are all from USA)? My lawyer is asking for the selection process or Impact Factor for my papers in China. Will this be useful?

*** Yes. Good publications and your impacts in the field help you to establish this one.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”