不請最好, 教訓!

來源: maoduoduomama 2007-06-14 14:38:10 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1523 bytes)
Their only interest is money. Whenever they need money, they are fast and available. After that, you can never find them, get hold of them or get response from them.

We use a lawyer (bay area) for LC, it took him 4 month to fill out one form; and it is full with all kinds of stupid errors and we have to change it. We took one hour revising and send it back. And it took another two month before he can send it out. We were block by last 排期 just several days late and we have to wait till this June, almost two years.

We received LC a week before Oct. 1st, 2005. Although he knew that he can not concurrent file it before Oct, 1st, 2005 because he is way too slow. He still ask for money for concurrent file I140 & I485. He only put it on the contract "There is no guarantee ......" without say anything to us.

It took us 5 days preparing I140&485 by ourselves. We mailed it on Sept. 29th. Unfortunately, the officer opened it in Oct. and they returned our I485 for reason of 排期.

We would have got our GC already if the stupid lazy lawyer could have saved a week from the 10 months he wasted. We paid him $5000 and we did all the paper work. (He said he did, but he made so many errors every time for us to revise, it will be easier if he gave us a blank form).

Google this site, you will find everything you need; and you can do it in time; without paying any greedy stupid lawyers to slow you down. We saved $5000-$8000 by doing so according to my lawyer's contract.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”