不交回I-94以後會有麻煩

按照下麵要求把I-94和相關文件寄給移民局。

Under U.S. law, all travelers to the United States must return the I-94 or I-94W departure record cards to the appropriate USCIS authorities before departing the United States. A traveler who fails to do so may be recorded as making an untimely departure from the United States. Without an accurate record that you departed the United States within the time set when you entered the country, the USCIS may conclude that you overstayed the period of time granted on admission.

If you are still in possession of the I-94 or I-94W it is your responsibility to ensure that it is surrendered to the appropriate authorities so that your record is corrected and that you do not experience any problems on future travel to the United States as a result.

You are required to complete the back of the card listing the port of departure and date of departure from the United States and the carrier/flight information. The I-94 or I-94W together with a letter of explanation and evidence of your departure from the U.S. should be sent to
ACS - USCIS, SBU, P.O Box 7125,
London, KY 40742-7125,
USA
Do not mail the I-94/I-94W to the Consulate/Embassy as the DHS (Immigration) office does not have the authority to update records.

You also need to provide evidence of your departure from the United States. The evidence can come from a variety of sources, including but not limited to:

* Original boarding passes you used to depart the United States;
* Entry or departure stamps in your passport to indicate you entered another country after you departed the United States (please copy all passport pages that are not completely blank and include the biographic page containing your photograph);
* Dated pay slips or vouchers from your employer to indicate that you worked in another country after you departed the United States;
* Dated bank records showing transactions in your home country to indicate that you were in another country after your left the United States;
* School records showing your attendance at a school outside the United States to indicate you were in another country after you left the United States;
* Dated credit card receipts with the credit card number deleted for purchases you made after you departed the United States to indicate you were in another country after you left the United States.

Please send legible copies or the original material where possible. If you send original materials please retain a copy for your records; the originals will not be returned to you. It will assist the USCIS if you include an explanation letter in English.

If the I-94 or I-94W departure card is not in your possession, you should write to ACS - USCIS SBU, P.O Box 7125, London, KY 40742-7125, U.S.A. with the following information:

* Name,
* date and place of birth;
* country of citizenship;
* date of arrival in the U.S.;
* date of departure from the United States;
* airline or carrier departed on;
* flight number or name of vessel.
* If departure was via a land border please enter "land" instead of carrier information.

You must also include evidence of your departure as noted above.

If you believe that you are having problems entering the United States due to incorrect information in USCIS's computer systems, it may be possible to amend the records. In order for us to do so, it is necessary for you to evidence of your departure from the United States. The evidence that can be considered can come from a variety of sources, including but not limited to:

* Original boarding passes you used to depart the United States;
* Entry or departure stamps in your passport to indicate you entered another country after you departed the United States (please copy all passport ages that are not completely blank and include the biographic page containing your photograph);
* Dated pay slips or vouchers from your employer to indicate that you worked in another country after you departed the United States;
* Dated bank records showing transactions in your home country to indicate that you were in another country after your left the United States;
* School records showing your attendance at a school outside the United States to indicate you were in another country after you left the United States;
* Dated credit card receipts with the credit card number deleted for purchases you made after you departed the United States to indicate you were in another country after you left the United States.

Please send legible copies or the original material where possible. If you send original materials please retain a copy for your records; the originals will not be returned to you.

The information and any future inquiries regarding this matter should be sent to:
Customs and Border Protection
1300 Pennsylvania Ave
Room 5.4.D
Washington DC 22209
Attn: Passenger Operations

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!