Audit has many kinds,

來源: huih 2007-06-10 10:16:41 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1120 bytes)
回答: Your case is very very normal.huih2007-06-09 16:29:25
some will notify the employer and some will not. The perm is computer processed but labor department also chose some to manually process.

As I mentioned, half of the perm in 2005 got audit, which means those cases took longer time to get approved, longer then 90 days perm says.

I did know many guys petitioned perm in 2005 got audited, while from 2006, the situation changed. The quickest case I know is 2 weeks.

If you observe the recently announced GC approved cases on this forum, their PD was from April to September of 2005, most are NIW. When people know the retrogression would start in September of 2005, many NIW who might want to file later caught the time to file their cases.

I could not understand what you said, "Many people managed to get perm certified before the VB disaster." How can you manage to get perm certified? It is not up to you.

Some people get GC fast doesn't mean every one gets quick. 2 years waiting for PD current and then file 485 to get process soon is not that bad, I will still say it is normal, as many of others.

所有跟帖: 

is your case like mine? nobody responded -ggww- 給 ggww 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2007 postreply 14:21:13

If you visit this forum frequently and join -huih- 給 huih 發送悄悄話 (243 bytes) () 06/10/2007 postreply 17:09:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”