回複:我也想給參議員寫信,麻煩指點一下在那裏可以找到樣板,謝謝啦!

來源: WaitingI485 2007-05-29 10:15:12 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2507 bytes)
(Here is a template that I found on-line:
Dear------ (sir, committee members, senator etc)

I am writing this mail requesting your assistance
in resolving my pending Security clearance with regards to my Adjustment of status petition with USCIS.

I am a working as a ¡­¡­.. at the xxxx University. I have been working in ------- laboratory in the Department of ---- since January2000. I am a citizen of (country) and my area of specialization is ----. Over the past -- years, I have been involved in several federally funded research projects including ------ that are mainly focused on the -------in the USA. (Employer¡¯s name) filed employment based immigration petition on my behalf in ---- (Under xxx category, EB--) with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for permanent residency in the US. The pplication (I140 petition) was *****sequently approved in ---. My adjustment of status petition (I485) is still pending with USCIS, because of pending Security Check (background check) from the FBI. My FOIPA request to Mr. David M. Hardy¡¯s office of FBI showed ¡® NO RECORDS in file¡¯. I have never involved in any criminal/unlawful activities either in the USA or in (home country). Since my arrival in the USA on ----, I have maintained my legal Status throughout. In spite of these facts, my security check has been pending at FBI since ---. I am worried that my adjustment of status petition will be in jeopardy, if there is an undue delay in FBI security clearance. This will adversely affect my employment with (employer name) and as I am actively involved in University¡¯s research efforts, I am unable to apply for several grants that require permanent resident status. In addition, since my wife cannot work till she gets the green card, this delay in processing is causing tremendous financial burden for my family . Consideringthese, I humbly request your assistance in expediting the pending security clearance from FBI. I am herewith providing all the information with respect to my petition. I really appreciate your assistance in this matter.Please contact me at xxxxxx or e-mail ---- ---------, if further information is required.
Thanking you, Sincerely) Fax your request along with their privacy disclosure statement. Call their office in a couple of days and speak with the concerned person
in-charge of immigration.

所有跟帖: 

感謝!!!如果有消息,一定來這裏匯報! -何年何月- 給 何年何月 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/29/2007 postreply 10:25:32

FBI does not act on congressional inquiry, try Laura Bush first. -mission08- 給 mission08 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/29/2007 postreply 13:54:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”