Please help, xiaobaitu and radiology and other expert. on 黨員 q

來源: cathyliu 2007-05-18 14:37:11 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (883 bytes)
I was recommended to be a 黨員 in college by my friend, who is a student leader during my last year in college. She was trying to be helpful and thought it would help me in my job haunting. 3 years later, I left China. Now it is almost 9 years. But I did not official apply for a withdraw from the party. Frankly I do not know what status I am now in terms of this matter. Now I need to apply for EB2 based 485 and I decided to tell the truth because I do not want to lie. From posts in this forum, I guess I will get a interview. Please help on the following questions.

1. What documents should I prepare? I heard I just need to write a statement. Is that true? If not, what other documents I need to prepare.

2. What kind of questions I may be asked in the interview.

3. According to your experience, do I have a high chance to be denied?

Thanks a lot!

所有跟帖: 

回複:Please help, xiaobaitu and radiology and other expert. on -radiology- 給 radiology 發送悄悄話 radiology 的博客首頁 (253 bytes) () 05/18/2007 postreply 15:36:50

如果你是以前黨員身份被interview,你要出示證明你已經脫離 -xiaobaitu- 給 xiaobaitu 發送悄悄話 xiaobaitu 的博客首頁 (285 bytes) () 05/18/2007 postreply 15:48:27

You are still officially considered as a CCP member because -yangsi1234- 給 yangsi1234 發送悄悄話 (208 bytes) () 05/18/2007 postreply 22:54:32

仍然是黨員的人也並非就不能獲得綠卡,隻是必須經過申請豁免 -xiaobaitu- 給 xiaobaitu 發送悄悄話 xiaobaitu 的博客首頁 (216 bytes) () 05/18/2007 postreply 23:22:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”