應一些朋友要求, 貼給布石 幫忙 name check 的信.

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Subject: Expedite Name Check Request for Green Card

Feb. 6, 2007

Dear President George W. Bush,

This is xxx, a [job title] working for some Department at some University at City State. I am actively doing research in xxx research. xxx cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in American men and it severely affects Hu*****and, Father and Son in each family in the States. Our group research is making significant contributions in conquering xxx cancer. I am writing this letter asking for your help to expedite security check related to the FBI name check in the green card process. The process has been nearly 2 years in total and now everything else is ready except that FBI name check. My name checking has been consistently pending for a lengthy more than 18 months. I don’t know how long I still need wait and nobody can tell me how long I should wait.

I have been living in the States for nearly 9 years and got my graduate education in US. I have tremendous moments and am actively contributing in the xxx cancer research that will benefit all the American Men. However, I am deeply frustrated by the name check pending. Although I fully understand the name check is an important step in securing our homelands.

If you could consult with the Director of FBI and send a request to expedite my name check, this problem will be resolved.

Here is my information:

Name: xxx
SSN#: xxx
DOB: xxx
USCIS I485#: xxx

Please let me know if more information is needed. Your help on this matter would be highly appreciated!

Sincerely,

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!