小白兔, and others please help. New Canadian with H1b visa on Ch

來源: SoCal 2007-05-16 20:48:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (942 bytes)
Hi,

I was a PR in Canada when I got my H1B visa on my Chinese passport. Now I will have my oath and then become a Canadian. So could you please help me with the following questions?

1. After oath, I am a Canadian, which means my China passport is invalid and I don't my PR card with me. So is the H1B stamp on my China passport still valid?

2. I need to go back to USA immediately after oath. So when on boarder, what documents should I present to get in USA? Are my H1B and I-94 on INVALID Chinese passport enough? or Should I have a Canadian passport at that point?

3. Will I get new I-94 and new H1B visa on my Canadian passport when entering the USA? or from now on, every time will I bring two passport (Chinese with H1b and Canadian) with me?

In a word, what will happen to me when entering the USA as a fresh Canadian with a H1B stamp and I-94 on my Chinese passport?

Thanks a million!!!

所有跟帖: 

隻要加拿大承認雙重國籍, 你就應該沒問題吧? -gcquestions- 給 gcquestions 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/16/2007 postreply 21:00:58

中國護照及簽證還可以用,不承認雙重國籍隻是中國的法律 -xiaobaitu- 給 xiaobaitu 發送悄悄話 xiaobaitu 的博客首頁 (18 bytes) () 05/16/2007 postreply 21:06:56

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”