You should have not returned your I-94

來源: daxia 2007-05-10 11:35:54 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1085 bytes)
with which you can return to the US with your original H1B approval notice.

原簽證已過期 does not matter at all as long as your H1B approval notice is valid which I am sure since you have been holding H1B status for just 6 months.

I guess what you want is a new H1B stamp with which you can go back to China without bothering getting the stamp there. However, you should have kept the I-94 card.

Right now, you are the same as being in China now because the I-94 is gone.

You have to wait or let your boss expedite the process for you. You boss can say something like how important you are and what the cost or loss would be if you were absent per day etc.

If your employer is a big company, let a top executive sign the letter. If your employer is a small company, let your senator or congressman sign the letter.

Then fax the letter to the consulate.

In one words, it impairs the interest of the employer if you can't get back on time.

I know people who had problem like this and succeeded by doing this way.

Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

我有I-94的複印件和H1B APPROVE的原件,可以從加拿大回美嗎? -女博士笨笨- 給 女博士笨笨 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/10/2007 postreply 14:48:50

不行 -xiaobaitu- 給 xiaobaitu 發送悄悄話 xiaobaitu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/10/2007 postreply 15:17:07

如果你I797上帶有最新的有效期內的I-94 ( 比如曾換工作,之後沒 -wys- 給 wys 發送悄悄話 (45 bytes) () 05/11/2007 postreply 21:19:11

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”