Please help, xiaobaitu, Urgent!

來源: TianTianLiang 2007-05-05 10:41:24 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1110 bytes)
when my attorny file my 485, she used law office address as only contact address.she put it in all address feilds. So my case address is her law firm address. now she is out of business and didn't change our address. I received the following messege from USCIS.

Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable.

On May 1, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the processing of this case.Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.

I called the number above and was told I have to have my old address.but my old personal address is totally different from the address in this case.
if i use the attorny's address as my old address, i am afraid USCIS will ask why you never file AR11 to change your address to this one? (of couse i never did it, because that is not my personal address)
if i use my old personal address, I am afraid that USCIS will say this is different from the one in this case What should i do? please help! I really really appreciate it.

所有跟帖: 

Tell all these to CIS not XBT -- Do an inforpass or whatever. -mission08- 給 mission08 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/05/2007 postreply 10:50:51

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”