in case missing marriage certificate

來源: newold 2007-04-28 19:26:35 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2488 bytes)
AFFIDAVIT OF MARRIAGE FOR
Your Dad’s full name AND Your Mom’s full name

I, xxxxxxxx (this will be the name of the person who signs the affidavit) solemnly state and affirm as hereunder.

I presently reside at xxxxxx, Street name, Town/city – PINCODE/ZIP, Country.
I am a Citizen of xx Country.
I was born on xxxxx, 19xx at xxxTown, xx Country.
I am xxxxx’s (Your Dad’s or Mom’s) Uncle/ Aunt/ Sister/Brother (OR WHATEVER RELATIONSHIP)
I personally know and witnessed that

The marriage of (your father’s full name) to (your mother’s full name) took place on Month date, year at xxxTown, xx Country.

(Your father’s full name)’s Father’s name is (your paternal grand father’s name here) and his Mother’s name is (your paternal grand mother’s name here). (Your father’s name) was born on Month day, 19xx at xxxTown, xx Country.

(Your mother’s full name)’s Father’s name is (your maternal grand father’s name here) and her Mother’s name is (your maternal grand mother’s name here). (Your mother’s name) was born on Month day, 19xx at xxxTown, xx Country.

Actual signature of person signing affidavit here
(Name of the person signing affidavit in caps/bold letters)
Signed
Date: Date when signed

I, hereby affirm under the penalty of perjury pursuant to the laws of the United States of America (28 U.S.C. Section 1746) that the foregoing is true and correct.

This affidavit was executed on Month Day, Year at xxxTown/City, xx Country.

Actual signature of person signing affidavit here
(Name of the person signing affidavit in caps/bold letters)
Signed
Date: Date when signed

Please certified translations for all foreign language documents. The translator must certify that s/he is competent to translate and that the translation is accurate.

The certification format should include the certifier's name, signature, address, and date of certification. A suggested format is:

Certification by Translator

I [typed name], certify that I am fluent (conversant) in the English and ________ languages, and that the above/attached document is an accurate translation of the document attached entitled ______________________________.

Signature_________________________________
Date Typed Name
Address
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標