I can not agree, sorry

來源: d_outside 2007-04-13 10:45:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4399 bytes)
>Encouragement for EB3 XDJM

Should be to all of us.

>Hi, all EB3 applicants. In this 移民論壇, most of the >topics are talking about NC, not mention anything or few >care about PD for EB3.

You do not have statistic data to support you comment. The NC stuck started with 2002, or precisely started with 9/11/2001, and for most EB3, their PD is not current yet (sorry), so they can not even think of WOM when a visa is not available.

>Recently, post posted some of my thought about the NC. >My posts are straight to the point and dress the facts. >Meanwhile, they also hit the some weak EB1’s 脈.

This forum is designed for all of us to help each other, not simply tell us to follow God's rule, "just wait, it will come to you when it is time". Try to help each other is more important.

>Many time I read the post here, most of 整天泡在這個壇子的人都是 EB1 or EB2 and NIW. If they know you are EB3, They know you are not they group.

I do not think that is true. When we help each other, we answer questions if we know. We never single out who is in what category.

>All the EB1 are working for university as researcher with Phd. or post D. their title are pretty big, but they salary (most) are low. Some of them do not even have money to hire a good lawyer to help their green card and have to DIY.

Well, (I do not have Ph.D), but they should be respected. We should respect knowledge people. I remember when as graduate as MS and joined industry, I made more $ immediately than my school supervisor, but still I respect my supervisor (professor). Their values can not simply counted by $.

>The only thing they are proud about is they don’t need PD. Or their PD is current, or some don’t even need LC, and 140. file the 485 right the way.

America allows that with a reson. America become the most powerful country because of those immigrants. You think they are stupid? Think again.

>However, most of them was stuck on NC to make sure they are not 007. then, Thy are complain.

Sure to protect this beautiful country, they have to. And spies are always smart guys, so what? The majorities are still good ones, right?

>Then they are wom, of course, some of them are DIY. Some try to call the US attorney by themselves, of course, no answer, who are you? They would like talk to you if you don’t have a lawyer. They call them with accent, I think the US attorney will have difficult to understand and they are afraid you call from international. I would like to tell most of EB1, some of you are not real EB1. you don’t think you have Phd. then you will have better opportunities in US. Some Phd. are worthless. For instance, most of Chinese dentist have more than one D, they have Phd. and DMD. If you are really EB1, why most of you change job after you get green card or even cannot wait get the card. I know you don’t need 180 days after 485 filed. TMD. NND unfair.

Again, do not use a small group of bad guys to disgualify all of them.

>Here, I would like to encourage all EB3, if you are in 485 process, most of you shall have no NC problem.

Every one may have the same pain. EB3 may be better, but some of them may also stuck there, which most of them even do not know since PD is not current yet, so most of them just don't botter, yet.

>You green card will in your hand just the matter of time. I believe all of Eb3 are better than EB1, because your job and your position and your skill, your knowledge are challenged by public when you apply you LC. You will have better opportunities to live and live better than most EB1 here.

I do not see a logic here.

>Let then enjoy the application of no PD, no 140. they will have tough time on NC.

Please just try to help every one with no discrimination.

>I would like tell most of the EB3, Your NC shall be fine. You will not be 007, you cannot be 007. because you are not a D, you are master. You will master your life better than others.

I feel Ah Q here. Oh, a three year old child may never get stuck in NC.

>I think I will leave this place soon. I have my card and I will enjoy my life.

You are always welcome if you are a helper to every one. Do enjoy your future life.

>Good luck all EB3 XDJM

Should be good luck to ALL of US.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”