求助:TN visa and J-1 Waiver

來源: smilingheart 2007-04-01 20:38:11 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (947 bytes)
Does anybody know what I should do in the following situation?

I got an offer in US recently. Before that I immigrant to Cananda 4 years ago and I am a Canadian already. In order to work in US, I need to apply TN visa.

However, I came to US 5 years ago as J-1 visa. I did not apply J-1 visa waiver at that time and went to Canada instead. I haven't come back to China since then. Does anybody know whether I can get the TN visa with no problem or not?

I checked the website for the information of J-1 waiver. It shows that no matter where you stay as a Chinese after you complete J-1 in US, in order to come back to US, you have to serve at original country for at least 2 years.

Now I am a Canadian already. Should I still need to apply for J-1 Waiver before get a job in US? If so, as a Canadian, how can I apply waiver in China? Has anybody have similar experience to share?

Thank you so much in advance!

所有跟帖: 

of course you need a J-1 waiver -iceui- 給 iceui 發送悄悄話 (361 bytes) () 04/01/2007 postreply 20:58:03

You can get TN visa without any waver -VB- 給 VB 發送悄悄話 (121 bytes) () 04/02/2007 postreply 10:31:12

回複:You can get TN visa without any waver -VB- 給 VB 發送悄悄話 (16 bytes) () 04/02/2007 postreply 10:32:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”