回複:Help! EB1-B RFE

來源: peacewang 2007-02-18 16:09:51 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1833 bytes)
1. "Provide any additional evidence of peer-review tasks performed by the beneficiaty or other evidence of judge tasks performed by the beneficiary such as serving on an editorial board, grant application review, or other significant judging work."

I reviewd papers for journals and conferences and already ted the evidences (such as invitation letter) on petition. Since I am not in any editorial board or grant application review. So what else I can do in order to show that I am doing "significant" judging work?

-- to show "significant" judging, you have to show evidence that you have reviewed frequently and regularly, rather than only several times. Better to include as more as possible about your review: more papers you reviewed, invitation letter, your comments, confirmation emails about your review, the first pages for your reviewed papers, the journals introduction, several letters from editors about how and why selected you as a review (important!)

2. "Provide a printed list of the citations to the beneficiary's work.
... Proveide additional information about the journals in which the
beneficiary's work appears. Such information should include the relative impact factor or relative circulatin of the journal ..."

How to answer this question? I have some conference papers and only one journal special issue paper. Most are published since 2005, so the citation is only a few (< 10). And conference does not have "impact factor".

-- this question is not related to your citation.
-- additional information about the journals in which the beneficiary's work appears: introduction of the journal, including its IF, circulatin, and information as more as possible.
For this question, you have to prove the journal is a top journal.

God luck!
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”