回複:從美國搬到加拿大去,該帶什麽

hi,
Don't think too much once you decide to move to canada.You have to know canada and usa are really different. Canada has really good benefit, so don't worry about anything. USA really has more opportunities for all the people. The point is that you can move to usa again at any time after you get your canadian citizenship. You just have to stay a few years in canada, that is what most people don't like to do for the gus in usa. i lived in both countries some time....
If you have any questions and need help, i like to do what i can.

Don't buy too many things. just try to bring what you have with you such as comuter, car, and any daily useful things. Dail life has not too much differences between these two countries. Maybe you can get a job, so you can have vey good life in that case. If not, you can go to school and ask for some benefit from teh government. it is not bad.Three years are not very long. Maybe you can take your parents into canada.
You will be busy too in canada once you are in canada. that is the life.
Sometimes you can buy some cheaper stuff in canada. don't spend extra money to buy extra burden. That is not very important. I guess you just bring what you have.
where do you want to go?it is very cold in canada now. You really need a warmer coat.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!