回複:懇請幫忙:父親病重急需回國

Sorry to hear your situation. It must have been very tough on you. I went to Atlanta for emergency AP and was rejected there also. I know that they don't issue AP based on employment GC application.

想先回去, 等 AP 批下來後, 讓勞工寄回中國, 我用 AP 入境美國, 不知這樣行不行?
As far as I know, it is NOT plausible. If you do that, you are facing great risk of not be able to come back to US. Once INS find that you have left US without AP, they might not issue AP. This question has been discussed many time and you are not the first or last one to ask this question, but the answer is NO. Unless you could come back with other visa, i.e. H1/H4, your GC application will be in great danger.

還有什麽辦法沒有?
Do you think it might be possible for you to apply for H1? If you have job now and your company is willing to apply H1 for you, you can go back to China and apply visa there. Then you don't need to use AP to get back.

Another thing that I can think about is, I heard someone said that he called INS custom service and got a number to fax application for emergency AP. Then he got it very fast, not the same day though. You might also want to try that.

Anyway, if you can't think of anything to get yourself back to US after the trip, you really have to think carefully about that before you leave US. I know that you want to see your father ASAP, but you also have other things to think about, i.e. your hu*****and. But if you make a final decision about that, you have to accept the outcome. That is life.

Good luck to you. Sorry for your suffering.

所有跟帖: 

謝謝lovewind -help66- 給 help66 發送悄悄話 (139 bytes) () 01/31/2007 postreply 05:46:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!