My suggestion.

來源: sdfsdfsdff 2003-10-09 09:27:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1214 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ sdfsdfsdff ] 在 2004-02-03 07:11:03 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
If your condition: OPT expire 8-31, assume grace period till 10-30.

your options.
1. H1 to be filed after 10-31, no way. BCIS will reject COS and you are in illegal stay starting 10-31. H1 filed before 10-30, still unsure because F1 has technically ended and you are in grace period. But COS approval is still possible but still has a risk (after all, a big 8-31 exp date on your EAD card is hard to miss by human eyes).
2. F1 new enrollment now, re-instatement (or may not even need to re-instate if register before 10-30 and ISO agrees). but the price is you need to stay a semester with school and can't plan the H1 start date until the first semester ends, or even worse, if F1 reinstatement is slow, you need to wait for that.
3. Plan a vacation (all family) back to China before 10-31 and also secure the I-20 (but no F1 reinstatement). All your stay in US before 10-31 is legal. And once your H-1 premium is approved (by mid-November) you can get H1/H4 visa in China and come back to US in November. The risk is, if the company changes their mind, you won't be able to return to USA.
But you can then try F-1 visa using that I-20 admission, but F1 visa is harder to get than H1 visa.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”