Request for Evidence

來源: Lindu2006 2007-01-07 10:01:53 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1328 bytes)
I got a letter like this:

documentary evidence of all nonimmigrant status granted to you since your last lawful admission to the U.S. on September 12, 2002.

To establish your nonimmigrant status you must a copy of your form I-94, Nonimmigrant Arrival/Departure Record, issued to you upon your arrival to the United States. Make sure to copy both the front and back sides of the form I-94.

If your form I-94 is not available, you must explain what became of the form and a copy of the personal information pages from your passport and those pages endorsed by immigration officials establishing your admission(s) or parole into the United States.

Clear copies of Service admission stamps or other endorsements, to include the passport identity pages

Additionally copies of any and all Employment Authorization Documents (EADs) issued to you by this service.

Here is my question:
1. I only have the front copy of the original I-94, but I have copy of new I-94 which from the H-1 extension approval notice. are those enough.

2. Why do they ask for the evidence, I ed all of those already. Now the only thing I can do is to re the same stuff.

3. Do people noramlly get this kind of request or there is something I missed in my application package.

Thanks a lot

所有跟帖: 

回複:Request for Evidence -灌水專用名- 給 灌水專用名 發送悄悄話 (261 bytes) () 01/07/2007 postreply 10:16:20

回複:回複:Request for Evidence -Lindu2006- 給 Lindu2006 發送悄悄話 (52 bytes) () 01/07/2007 postreply 10:21:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”