回複:再次請教關於EAD: 就沒有加快處理的方法嗎? 比如additioanl $1

來源: 4CHINA 2006-12-05 14:37:16 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1602 bytes)
Ask help from Senator, find a local senator from www.senate.gov, or you can try Congressman too. I had good experience with my local senator.

Another way maybe send an expedite letter to USCIS, must have a convincing reason, like medical reason etc. following is an sample.

To: Director of the Office/Immigration Officer
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
Nebraska Center
P.O. BOX 87765
Lincoln, NE 68501-7485

Dear Sir/Madam,

Subject: EXPEDITED HANDLING REQUEST – RENEWAL OF EAD APPLICATION (I-765 RECEIPT #: LINXXX A#XXX) for Full Name, Applicant.

This is in regards to my EAD renewal application was filed on Sept 29th, 2006. My current EAD expiring on Oct 30th 2006. I kindly request you to please expedite processing of my EAD and please consider the effective date as October 31st or before.
I will possibility of terminating from the job, If I don’t posses the EAD card on or before its expiration date and I admit my mistake not well planned to apply for EAD well in advance of 3 months before expiration. I extremely apologized for delaying in filing of the application. My humble request you to please consider my application to be approved at the earliest and effective date as 31st, October 2006.

I would be glad to provide you any additional information upon request.
If there are any questions or concerns, I can be reached at
E-mail: XXX
Phone: XXX

Thanks again for your time and consideration in this matter.

Fax number for NSC is Fax # 402-219-6171/6170/6344. Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

回複:thank you very much, this is -indianny- 給 indianny 發送悄悄話 (74 bytes) () 12/05/2006 postreply 15:26:13

Fax it. -4CHINA- 給 4CHINA 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/05/2006 postreply 16:11:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”