Xiaobaitu, Please help, Thanks-H1B reduced to half time

來源: plaza3871 2006-12-04 19:19:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (826 bytes)
Good evening Xiaobaitu, let me thank you in advance. You are really helpful indeed in this forum. God bless you.

Questions:

My full-time job with a non profit organization on H1B has been reduced to half-time since 12/1/06. It is expected that if business activities pick up, my job can be restored as full-time. But we do not know when business will pick up for sure. Under such circumstances, does my company have to file amendment to the old H1B petition to make it half-time (part-time)? Since we want to wait and see how the business develops in the next couple of months, if my company does not file now, any consequence for my company/me? Since I expect to file my I-485 based on my wife's EB3 with a priority date of June 2003 (Chian-Beijing).

Please advise, thanks a lot.

Laotuzi-63

所有跟帖: 

I think your company will do so,unless CIS may deny -xiaobaitu- 給 xiaobaitu 發送悄悄話 xiaobaitu 的博客首頁 (136 bytes) () 12/04/2006 postreply 19:32:20

回複:I think your company will do so,unless CIS may deny -plaza3871- 給 plaza3871 發送悄悄話 (44 bytes) () 12/04/2006 postreply 19:48:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”