回複:回複:急問,關於eb-1b 和NIW,在線等

來源: MartinLu2003315 2006-12-01 08:45:13 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1081 bytes)
回答: 急問,關於eb-1b 和NIW,在線等scifi802006-12-01 07:13:43
Although it is not common practice for an employer to withdraw an I-140 visa petition after it is ted, there may-in some cases-be "bad blood" between an employer and an employee who has been terminated for cause or has quit his job in search of new employment. The August 4 memo provides that where an I-140 is withdrawn, on or after the 180 day period, and the applicant has not ted evidence of a new qualifying offer of employment to the BCIS, the agency will issue a Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID). If the applicant answers the NOID by ting evidence of a new qualifying offer of employment, the I-140 will remain valid, and the I-485 will receive regular processing. However, if the applicant fails to establish that the offer of employment is in the same or a similar position, or if he does not respond to the NOID, the I-485 may be immediately denied. Alternately, if the I-140 is either withdrawn or revoked before the I-485 has been pending for 180 days, the BCIS may deny the I-485. If the I-140 is revoked because of fraud, the BCIS may deny the I-485 immediately.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”