2nd paragraph: education, membership, publication, exhibition, etc
you match the standard so you sumbit the application

(2) education
(3) membership
(I put education and membership before academic
contribution becasue they are more objective and easier
to accept by immigration offiers)

(4) academic contribution
(i) importance of your research (to answer the first question)
(ii) your academic contribution (details about your research, most important part, to answer the second question, using language that can be easily understood by the immigration officer)
(iii) your uniqueness (to answer the third question)
(iv) show that your contribution is highly recognized by people within and beyond your area (comments from experts, to asnwer the second and third questions)

(v) current employment and future work
(i) your current employment
(ii) future work
try to make connection between your previous work and your future work

Cite your reference letters as much as possilbe (let the "other" people tell the immigation officer the truth). Remember that your reference letters are your pertition letter, and you just write them in different formats. Try to emphasize the National Interest everywhere in every part.

I don't know this helps for RFE or not. But I do believe that every NIW DIYer should be very careful with their petition letter. It will determine whether you case will get approved or not.

Besides, label your materials very well so they can be easily found. You have already supplied enough evidence. What you need to do is to let the officer know where they are.

所有跟帖: 

Reopened?? Received Another Letter from the Service Center. -xihong- 給 xihong 發送悄悄話 (379 bytes) () 11/05/2006 postreply 17:01:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!