當事律師的分析.

來源: 亂講 2006-10-05 11:57:18 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1328 bytes)
回答: 給大家個故事看看取消個遞解令多難.亂講2006-10-05 07:31:45

CARL 是個非常POWERFUL 的律師,他能把這個故事捅到Los Angeles Times 本事就不一般. 一般律師很難把一個BIA FINAL而且聯邦法院沒有管轄權的案子送到上訴法院並贏得上訴法院的支持. 下麵是他對今天移民法廳再次盼決的分析.
The hardship in the Cabrera case is much stronger than it was when the Immigration Judge first granted their case in 2002. If the Immigration Judge again grants the Cabreras' application for Cancellation of Removal, his decision will be final unless the government attorney again appeals the Judge's decision.
Given the strength of this case, this would seem to be unlikely. However, in Los Angeles, the government automatically appeals the Judge's decision in Cancellation cases no matter how strong the case is.

I can not stop my tear every time I read the story. I will let you know the final outcome as soon possible.
Immigrant court is much more difficult to handle than some person here though of. Evere year, only a handleful of cases that are granted hardship green card because of the difficulty of meeting the hardship standard.
As claimed by the lawer, in Los Angeles, the government automatically appeals the Judge's decision in Cancellation cases no matter how strong the case is. Most part of the coutry also follow a similar pattern with the Cancellation cases.

所有跟帖: 

The last part is my 感想. -mytwocents- 給 mytwocents 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2006 postreply 12:05:18

一打回車就發出去了. -mytwocents- 給 mytwocents 發送悄悄話 (237 bytes) () 10/05/2006 postreply 12:10:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”