我來講兩句.

回答: 父母來探親,入境後能申請綠卡嗎?66662006-09-21 09:10:02

1.如果你不想移民局找麻煩. 至少三個月後再申請你父母的綠卡.
2. 加勒比海旅遊可能有問題. 下麵是DOS 30天VISA 自動延期適用範圍的規定. 我以前POST過, 但大家沒注意. 請注意(ii)

(i) Is in possession of a Form I-94, Arrival-Departure Record, endorsed by BCIS to show an unexpired period of initial admission or extension of stay, or, in the case of a qualified F or J student or exchange visitor or the accompanying spouse or child of such an alien, is in possession of a current Form I-20, Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status, or Form IAP-66, Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor Status, issued by the school the student has been authorized to attend by BCIS, or by the sponsor of the exchange program in which the alien has been authorized to participate by BCIS, and endorsed by the issuing school official or program sponsor to indicate the period of initial admission or extension of stay

authorized by BCIS;

(ii) Is applying for readmission after an absence not exceeding 30 days solely in contiguous territory, or, in the case of a student or exchange visitor or accompanying spouse or child meeting the stipulations of paragraph (d)(2)(i) of this section, after an absence not exceeding 30 days in contiguous territory or adjacent islands other than Cuba;

(iii) Has maintained and intends to resume nonimmigrant status;

(iv) Is applying for readmission within the authorized period of initial admission or extension of stay;

(v) Is in possession of a valid passport;

(vi) Does not require authorization for admission under INA 212(d)(3); and

(vii) Has not applied for a new visa while abroad.

所有跟帖: 

當然了,如你父母的VISA屬於多次入境的並還有效, 就沒問題. -mytwocents- 給 mytwocents 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2006 postreply 10:11:48

另你父母一但申請了綠卡,就基本不能申請B1了. -mytwocents- 給 mytwocents 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2006 postreply 10:20:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!