如果他不怕被退回, 那就寄吧

來源: 汽車2 2006-09-14 20:10:20 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2595 bytes)
回答: 我,我,到底聽誰的啊?legend_of_walker2006-09-14 19:38:32
News Release
USCIS NOTIFIES APPLICANTS OF ADDITIONAL FILING CHANGES EFFECTIVE JULY 24, 2006
One Service Center designated to receive all employment-based Forms I-485 (and related applications)
Washington, DC – U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) today announced changes to the filing procedure for employment-based applications for lawful permanent resident status. Starting on July 24, all applicants filing an Application to Adjust Status or Register Permanent Residence (Form I-485) based on a pending or an approved Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker (Form I-140), also referred to as a “standalone filing”, should mail that form directly to the Nebraska Service Center. Applicants should file accompanying forms (e.g., Form I-131 Application for Travel Document, and/or Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization) at this same centralized location.
This change marks the second phase of Bi-Specialization, the USCIS initiative to implement centralized filing and bi-specialized adjudications. Through this effort, USCIS is aligning similar workloads between two “sister” service centers. Starting on July 24, the Nebraska Service Center/Texas Service Center pairing will process all employment-based adjustment of status applications (and related applications). Although the Nebraska Service Center will serve as the centralized filing location, some petitioners/applicants will receive a filing receipt from the Texas Service Center, if the case is worked by that center. The center that generates the Form I-485 receipt notice will be the center that actually adjudicates the case.
USCIS has previously instructed customers to file standalone, employment-based Form I-485 applications at one of its four service centers. USCIS will not reject any standalone Forms I-485 sent to an incorrect service center upon implementation of the amended filing instructions that go into effect on July 24th. Instead, USCIS will accept the filing, direct it to the correct location, and honor the initial receipt date. The July 24 change establishing a new filing location for standalone, employment-based Forms I-485 (and related applications) does not affect other aspects of the form instructions. USCIS will continue honoring prior versions of Form I-485.
www.uscis.gov
More information about this filing change is available by calling USCIS National Customer Service Center (NCSC) toll-free at 1-800-375-5283, or by visiting USCIS.gov. The following Fact Sheet provides more details about the Phase 1 and Phase 2 Bi-Specialization filing changes.

所有跟帖: 

裏麵沒有任何地方提到join-in的家屬啊 -xiaobaitu- 給 xiaobaitu 發送悄悄話 xiaobaitu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2006 postreply 21:21:06

這個“Standalone”怎麽理解? -legend_of_walker- 給 legend_of_walker 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/15/2006 postreply 07:52:39

actually is "stand-alone ", almost same as " independent" -xiaobaitu- 給 xiaobaitu 發送悄悄話 xiaobaitu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/15/2006 postreply 15:22:32

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”