paper不是most important, 很重要de shi, IMPACT of your work

來源: WorthIt 2006-09-12 12:30:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1214 bytes)
One of my friends who has only four papers done in his Ph.D study and applied GC in CSC in the end of 2004, got his card already. He got a lot of non-publication evidence to support his NIW, such as reprint request, invitation for reviewing and conference contribution etc.

If your hu*****and's maus have not been published offcially but the researh results have been presented in the conference or collected in the Conference Abstract Collection and he has received consultation about his work or people in the same or similar field have showed interest in his work. If he is in this scenario, then just go ahead to prepare your NIW.

If he has chinese publications, they are also counted to show the influence of your work.

As I mentioned all the time, the number of publications or citation is not the critical to NIW. The critical things are those evidence which can show the influence or impacts of your work on national interest and your peer's work in the same field.

Search my old posts regarding NIW or NIW RFE, you will get some idea about how to collect the relevant evidence for your NIW application.

Just for reference!!

Good luck

yjy_wang@yahoo.com
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標