USCIS had denied real marriages because the DAOs

來源: howdy 2006-09-04 16:48:45 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2197 bytes)
asked questions which even real couples could not pay attention. People may know where their kitchen spices are located, but they may never pay attention to where the wife or hu*****and worked at the time they were dating. If the DAO had bias from the very beginning, the line of questioning would be also derivated from the "common questions". A denial is highly likely.

A real case pending with USCIS NYC was partially the fault of the previous counsel, who did not advise the client what to bring to the interview and what would likely be asked. The couple had more than sufficient evidence for their LPR petition.

The assistance from a lawyer is not to help anyone to defraud immigration but to legitimately prepare for the interview.

A lawyer, once a client has disclosed that he/she intends to lie in the next immigration hearing. There are two options: withdrawal as counsel or report to USCIS. It's under the ethical code. But in reality,there is only a thin line between ethical and unethical conducts.

On the othand hand, if licensed attorneys would surely do the right thing for their clients, why many immigration case files contain evidence of incompetency, careless in handling and ill advices from attorneys?

This forum is to provide an access for people who are highly educated and who would like to have a second opinion regarding their immigraiton cases without a payment out of their pocket. Attorneys are never free unless it's pro bono.

With regard to your comments."We are sure your marriage is fake one, They will investigate and turn down your case." concerning ftaaa's case, Mr. or Ms. "sunpowwer", please do not put "we" after my posting. I have no association with your comments and would never be part of it. My position is neutral and my posting is only for the purpose of participating in a group discussion created by many warmhearted and intelligent people. Speaking for others without permission is an indication that you either misunderstood what a forum is or you are also the so-called "law" breaker yourself.

Diclaimer from Howdy: above message is for infomation or discussion only.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”