回複:關於離婚文書 -what are you talking about?

you dont' need to go back to get a notarized divorce judgment. You can get B certification as long as you have a family registration or a friend can help you, so as the divorce judgment.

for I-485, you need your birth certificate (Notarized), divorce judgment (notarized), or single status certification(notarized), $395, I-485 and G325A. two photos,2X2, approved I-140, etc.
if you need to consult a lawyer, why just let one handling the matter for you, I have a client who is highly educated and speaks very good English, and was interviewed three times but could not get his LPR. I went to the last interview with him, he received his LPR welcome letter in 7 days after the interview and actual green card in in 11 days. He could have got it three years ago.
If you are not sure, consult a lawyer who has a license to practice, and who can explain what you need in plain language and who at least wants to maitain his reputation.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:關於離婚文書 -what are you talking about? -middleoftheworld- 給 middleoftheworld 發送悄悄話 middleoftheworld 的博客首頁 (105 bytes) () 08/27/2006 postreply 19:25:33

回複:關於離婚文書 -what are you talking about? -howdy- 給 howdy 發送悄悄話 (132 bytes) () 08/27/2006 postreply 19:38:52

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!