XIAOBAITU, ABOUT 兩個EAD卡(以防一個被鋸), pls do help!

來源: stinkingbug 2006-08-25 19:12:34 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (847 bytes)
I have two 485 pending (EB1a and NIW), and both 485s are based on my current job, but I have to leave my current job soon.

It is extremely hard to find a job in my field, and even I find something, most likely it will be a big move (geologically). With a small baby with me, I really don't want to move and leave my hu*****and. Now I found a local job, which has nothing to do with my field and background, but I am willing to take it if I can.

No H1b available this year now. Could I use my EAD (based on one of my 485) to work? Could I apply for another EAD, so if one 485 got failed, I can still use the other one?

And next year, if my new employer want to sponsor my H1b, can they do it for even I already used EAD?

Thank you very much for your help. I don't know whether I am going to overcome all these hardship!

所有跟帖: 

If you have an I-485 pending,you will be fine,but if -xiaobaitu- 給 xiaobaitu 發送悄悄話 xiaobaitu 的博客首頁 (94 bytes) () 08/25/2006 postreply 19:55:05

So do I need to file 2nd EAD? -stinkingbug- 給 stinkingbug 發送悄悄話 (129 bytes) () 08/25/2006 postreply 20:03:59

You don't need to apply secord EAD,if you didn't use -xiaobaitu- 給 xiaobaitu 發送悄悄話 xiaobaitu 的博客首頁 (90 bytes) () 08/25/2006 postreply 22:23:51

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”