回複:怎麽給推薦人寫催信啊?能不能給個樣板,多謝!

來源: lovewind 2006-08-22 10:07:35 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1733 bytes)
Dear Dr. XX:

This is XX from Dr. XX lab in XX univerisity. How are you doing?

I just wonder whether you received my recent e-mail regarding the recommendation letters? It has been a while since last time I heard from you and I began to worry about the letter. I am wondering whether there is something wrong with that. If there is anything that I need to do, please let me know and I will do that as soon as possible. Your recommendation letter is very important to me and I really want to make sure that everything is O.K.

Also I am wondering whether I could get your recommendation letter in the next 1-2 weeks, if it is possible with you.I am sorry to push you again. I appreciate your willing to help me. And I deeply understand you do have a very busy schedule. I really don't want to bother you when you are extremely busy moving a whole lab. The reason why I ask about that again and again instead of waiting for that is because I have gotten most of materials ready and is waiting for your letter for submission. It is a long and exhausting process to prepare these materials and I really want to finish that process as soon as possible so that I can concentrate more on my research work.

I hope that you could understand my situation. Please don't be frustrated by my request. Anyway, I really appreciate your help and is counting on your support. If possible, please also attach your resume or CV or biosketch. That will even be more helpful.

Please fell free to use my Fedex account: XXX when you send out the letter. I think that I should be responsible for any shipping fee. That is the least thing that I can do.

You have a wonderful weekend. Thanks again.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”