請教mytwocents, H4 visa application

來源: angel13 2006-08-09 10:12:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1181 bytes)
Thanks so much for your quick reply. I deeply appriciate it. Unfortunately, the lawyer A who forgot filing H4 extension for my LG and son is the one of my company. It seemed that this is not his responsibity. I spent money to get another lawyer B to file H4 extension. So lawyer B suggest us to leave ASAP before 180 days deadline even though we already filed H4 extension.

My question is how my LG answer the questions when VO question this situation. My friends who went back to china to get H4 visa again told me that VO sometimes asked questions like 'why you go back to China'. In this question, how do we answer it? It seemed to be a trap somehow. If we say that we just visit our parents, he might question the current status and feel that we aren't honest. If VO doesn't notice the status issue and we answer him about this status issue directly, it looks like we get the trouble by our own.

Another question is:
在返簽DS-156 表格中,
Have you ever violated the terms of a U.S. visa, or been unlawfully present in, or deported from, the United States?

回答的是yes 還是no ? Or need to put some words to explain?

Thanks so much.

所有跟帖: 

I think that they need to tell the truth -mytwocents- 給 mytwocents 發送悄悄話 (367 bytes) () 08/09/2006 postreply 12:18:07

回複:I think that they need to tell the truth -angel13- 給 angel13 發送悄悄話 (15 bytes) () 08/09/2006 postreply 19:18:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!