回複:I called DOS this morning about cut-off dates for China EB

來源: 一曲新詞酒一杯 2006-08-03 17:48:52 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1835 bytes)
(sorry I can't input chinese at this moment, really want to share some of my thoughts)

Many people would say it is just waste of time, US senators won't care what we think. But even illegals dare to be on strike, why don't we shout and fight?

US is a country (probably others too) that, you get not what you deserve, but what you ask. As an individual, it is not easy, but as a group of great engineers, scientists, high tech professionals, ... we are here to make great contributions to this country, and we deserve some care!

On the other hand, life is all about a positive attitude. A guy on BBS wrote an article "life is miserable", ... maybe, I feel that too. But if you fight, you might feel better. So ask yourself, did you do anything that may help?

Green card process for me is the most torturing experience in my whole life... I feel so helpless because it is totally out of control. Since several months ago, I started to come to this forum regularly. I like here a lot because many people here are on the same boat as me, and it is always good to have people sharing feelings... I still remember that until early July everybody was so happy about the fast progress of visa bulletin, then the big pause in mid July... so many people don't even want to believe it...

The setting of cut-off date may look good for people who have earlier PDs (they certainly are first ones who should get GC), but on the other hand, it is very unfair for people with late PDs -- they obviously lose the interim benefits of EAD and AP (and maybe for a very long time). But why they should be the ones who pay for the low efficiency of INS?

I think people here should talk more about the problems and ideas. Then raise our voice (either write or call). No one is caring these issues more than us!

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:I called DOS this morning about cut-off dates for Ch -blackhair2000- 給 blackhair2000 發送悄悄話 (209 bytes) () 08/03/2006 postreply 18:54:37

回複:回複:回複:I called DOS this morning about cut-off dates -SarahF- 給 SarahF 發送悄悄話 (493 bytes) () 08/03/2006 postreply 20:25:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”